I just got tagged by Verda Vivo, and it gave me a bump in my readers yesterday. Yay! I hope some of those readers were fellow single moms.
Now I’m going to tag some other people.
Here are the rules for ’social-networking’ tag:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share seven things about yourself – some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post and link to them.
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog and/or Twitter.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
So…seven things about me:
- I can touch my tounge to the tip of my nose.
- I got an A on the first term paper I ever wrote, on peak oil, and I wrote it the night before it was due. I did spend months researching it, though, and its still one of my favorite subjects to read about.
- I was actually in love with the guy I lost my virginity to, and he actually loved me. We were both virgins, and were out of high school when we started dating. I don’t know anyone else with a story like that.
- Before I had Elijah, my plan was to get out of the Army next year and join the Peace Corps.
- I don’t like green beans.
- After I got back from my deployment, I was terrified of men. I didn’t want to speak to one unless he was a family member or a coworker. If I hadn’t had to work with males, I wouldn’t have.
- If I ever get married, I am going to wear my mothers wedding dress. The problem is that I will never be as thin as she was when she wore it (and she was four months pregnant with me!) because my mom was uber thin. I’m going to have to have it altered significantly. It will probably cost the same as buying a new dress, but its better for the environment to alter and reuse.
Who I’m tagging:
Ok here you go, 7 blogs and people you may or may not know, but I hope you’ll check them out. If I tagged you, I hope that you have a moment to share. If not, know that you’re blog is one I read regularly so I know you’re all busy people!
- Susan at Cheap Like Me – Verda Vivo tagged her first too, and I too love Susan’s blog. Denver bloggers rule! Twitter Cheaplikeme
- Allie at Allie’s Green Answers
- Maggie and Will at Green Couple
- Miranda at La Pieuvre
- I don’t know the author’s first name at Mindful Home
- Bjorn at Variable Interest
- Some silly dude at White Stuff People Like (this blog is really only funny if you’ve ever read Stuff White People Like)