For the record, this goes for you Ron Paul supporters too. Ron Paul deserves to debate just as much as Nader, Obama and McCain do.
ACTION ALERT: Help Open the Debates,
The National Day of Action is going to happen across the country tomorrow. Nader/Gonzalez supporters are setting up protests and events in Colorado, California, Vermont, Ohio, Iowa, , Wisconsin, Georgia, New York and many other states.
Inform your community that the corporately funded third party candidates and independents. Visit votenader.org/debates for more information and sample letters.discriminates against
There’s still time to organize an event in your community and pass out fliers. Check out our new National Day of Action Fliers by clicking here.
Everyone can do something.
Here’s what you can do from your home state:
- Make Phone Calls from 10a-2p Pacific/1p-5p Eastern to:
- AT&T (Main corporate sponsor of the first debate)
- (Moderator for First Debate)
- PBS (Request for them to hold a REAL debate)
- Commission on Presidential Debates
- Obama/Biden ’08 866-675-2008
- McCain/Palin ’08 703-418-2008
- Call and tell 5 friends to make these calls too!
- Write a Letter to the Editor
- Your Local Community Newspaper
- firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail:
- The New York Times fax line:
- The New York Times US , The New York Times,
- Organize a Protest at High Profile Locations
- Media Headquarters (Local Newspaper, TV, Radio)
- Financial Headquarters (Anything Related to Recent $700 billion government bailout)
- Government Building (Protest particularly ineffective Representatives/Senators)
- Democratic or Republican Headquarters
Make Posters, Flyers, or Handouts (You can print them out at votenader.org/debates)
Please Send us pictures, or media from your day of action event to email@example.com.